Child Abuse: A Generational Plague
Children are suffering from a hidden epidemic of child abuse & murder of the innocent children of GOD. Every year more than 3 million reports of child abuse are made in the United States involving more than 6 million children. Child abuse occurs at every socioeconomic level, across ethnic and cultural lines, within all religions and at all levels of education.
The United States has among the worst records in the industrialized nations –
– SEVEN children DIE every day as a result of child abuse and neglect.
– A report of child abuse is made every 10 seconds
– Between 50-60% of maltreatment fatalities are not recorded as such.
– Approximately 80% of children that die from abuse are under the age of 4.
– 95% of juvenile sexual abuse victims, know their perpetrator.
The estimated annual cost of child abuse and neglect in the United States
for 2008 is $124 billion. ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR BILLION DOLLARS!!!.
No Excuse, for Child abuse!!!
Child sexual abuse has been recognized specifically as a type of child maltreatment in U.S. federal law since the initial Congressional hearings on child abuse in 1973. Child sexual abuse is illegal in every state, as well as under federal law. Among the states, the specifics of child sexual abuse laws vary, but certain features of these laws are common to all states.
Like & share…it shows GOD, that “WE care”…